1. The applicant warrants that the information provided in this application form is correct.
2. By signing the application forms only put the applicant under no obligation to any fees and information is purely used to compile a quotation/service level agreement.
3. The applicant acknowledge that it has received and agree to abide by the following contractual documents:
a. SACAS Ireland Terms and Conditions for Certification, Assessment services will become applicable only if quotations are accepted;
b. Certification Procedures relevant to the Product, Process or Service Certification Services requested (strike out if not applicable); and
c. Terms and Conditions of the Certification Mark Licence (where relevant).
4. The applicant agrees that:
a. When applicant accepts this application in writing with the service level agreement; or
b. If the application is not accepted in writing, but accepts the service level agreement in writing and SACAS Ireland starts to supply Certification Services to the applicant; the applicant will be obliged to pay all fees due in respect of the certification services rendered till date of dispute after acceptance of the service level agreement, as calculated in accordance with the agreement reached with SACAS Ireland and signed by both parties.
5. The applicant agrees that if SACAS Ireland issues a Permit, the applicant will use the Marks in accordance with the Certification Mark Terms.
6. This application remains valid for twelve months from the date at which the application was made, after which period the application will expire.
7. I confirm if our operations activities is running prom a residential address that a permit is required from our local authorities as the auditors will verify this during the audits
8. If indicated yes that processes are operational and auditors arrive on site and found evident that the processes are not operational, the system will be audited but the auditors will have to go back for the process areas audits, ensuring both the system and processes have been audited before certification will be granted if successful, at customers expense. SACAS Ireland cannot be hold responsible for costs if client did not inform SACAS Ireland in writing especially if there are processes based on seasoning activities, as this may differ from country to country and it stays the applicant’s responsibility to inform SACAS Ireland whether the processes is operational or not and when seasonal activities takes place.
9. All fees are non-refundable.
10. The applicant agrees this application has been signed without prejudice or pressure from external parties. 11. I confirm that no discussion was held with regards to any other certification body.